Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sloppy Joe Cups

1 lb ground beef
1 can of Manwich or Powdered Sloppy Joe mix
Shredded Cheese (I like Monterrey Jack/Cheddar blend)
1 can of Grands Flaky Biscuits (or anything similar)

Preheat oven to 350.

Prepare ground beef according to Manwich Directions.

Take each biscuit and flatten it out with the palm of your hand. Do not stretch too tightly or it will split

Grease a muffin tin and place each biscuit flat while bringing up the sides to form a basket.

Fill each biscuit with Sloppy Joe mixture and cover with cheese. (cheese can also be added to the biscuit before filling if you like extra cheese).

Bake until biscuits are cooked (about 15-20 mins)

3 comments:

Renna said...

I ran across this recipe yesterday in a search, my son made it for dinner tonight, and it was a hit!

Neen said...

I am so glad you enjoyed them, I love hearing feedback like this from readers.

Renna said...

I this will make a good 'make-ahead' recipe for those nights when I need something simple on the table in a hurry. I could have the sloppy joe meat and sauce made up and frozen in bags holding just the right amount for a can of biscuits, then just nuke it to defrost when I need it.

You have a great site. I'm sure I'll be trying other of your recipes! :-)